This document is an expression of care for the rights of our individual customers and suppliers, as well as the fulfillment of the information obligation resulting from the current legal regulations regarding the processing of personal data.
In order to enable you to provide you with the best quality services as part of your business, as well as to perform them correctly and professionally, we will process your personal data such as: name, surname, entity name, tax identification number, registered office address, correspondence address, number telephone, fax and e-mail address. These are data that you have provided to us in order to prepare an offer or place an order in paper or electronic form and to access the website. Providing personal data was and is voluntary.
If you provide such data in the application or contract, we will also process personal data such as: name, surname, fax telephone number and e-mail address of the workplace, the person placing the order and the contact person in matters of order fulfillment.
We ensure that the personal data provided to us is safe with us.
We would like to inform you that we keep secret the data of companies and people using our services and we do not disclose the content of correspondence and topics related to cooperation.
We would also like to inform you that from May 25, 2018. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 applies. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR).
This way, we inform you about the processing of your personal data and the rules on which the processing of your personal data will take place after May 25, 2018.
1. The administrator of your personal data provided by you in connection with the use of our services as part of your business is Elżbieta Rembiasz, the owner of Zakład Wyrobów Metalowych “RESTAL” with its registered office in Starogard Gdański, NIP number: 592-150-55-88, REGON number: 191634676.
2. Our contact details:
Zakład Wyrobów Metalowych “RESTAL” Elżbieta Rembiasz, 83-200 Starogard Gdański, ul. Zamenhofa 2
tel / fax (58) 56-231-07
We would like to inform you that you can contact us by e-mail, contact form on the website www.restal-stg. pl, traditional and by phone.
3.The personal data that will be processed by us are your: name, surname, name of the entity, tax identification number, registered office address and correspondence address as mandatory data and telephone number, e-mail address and details of the person responsible for contacting us on your part as optional data. These are personal data that you provide to us in order to prepare an offer or place an order. We will process the personal data in question primarily for the purpose of providing services, selling products and issuing all documentation regarding the implementation of orders.
Legal basis processing of the above-mentioned personal data for this purpose is art. 6 sec. 1 point b) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC – hereinafter referred to as GDPR – which indicates that the processing of personal data is lawful if the processing is necessary for the performance of the contract, to whom the data subject is a party or to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract.
The indicated personal data will also be processed by us in order to fulfill our legal obligations, e.g. issuing and storing VAT invoices and accounting documents, conducting complaint proceedings, reporting for the Central Statistical Office, etc.
We will use the data needed to fulfill legal obligations during: performance of obligations, e.g. issuing an invoice, and at the time when applicable law imposes an obligation on us to store data, e.g. tax data.
The legal basis for the processing of the above-mentioned personal data for the above-mentioned purpose is art. 6 sec. 1 point c) of the GDPR, which indicates that the processing of personal data is lawful if the processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator.
The provided personal data will also be processed by us for the purpose of pursuing claims.
The legal basis for the processing of the above-mentioned personal data for the above-mentioned purpose is art. 6 sec. 1 point f) of the GDPR, which indicates that the processing of personal data is lawful if the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator.
4. Providing your mandatory personal data is necessary for the provision of services or for us to take action, at your request, before its conclusion, in order to, for example, prepare the content of a detailed offer. The subject data is also necessary to issue the relevant accounting documents, because without providing the mandatory data, we will not be able to complete the service order or make the accounting and tax settlement.
Your personal data is processed by us in order to properly and professionally perform the ordered service, as well as to take action at your request, before concluding the contract, among others to issue relevant accounting documents in connection with the service provided, contact you or your designated representative, inform you about the performance of the service and any changes, dates and scope of the service.
We may process your personal data also in order to fulfill legal obligations imposed by applicable law and purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by us.
Some of your data are optional data, such as: contact number and e-mail address as well as details of your contact person, which do not affect the possibility of concluding a contract with us, but failure to provide them may affect the possibility or method of contacting you. to provide services and prepare offers.
5. We may transfer your personal data to entities processing them on our behalf, among others our subcontractors: accounting services based on the entrustment agreement concluded, postal operators, IT and e-mail service providers, as well as entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. tax office, courts or prosecutor’s offices, if these authorities submit a relevant request having legal support.
6. You have the right to request us to access the personal data provided to us, rectify it, limit its processing or object to the processing of your personal data, as well as to transfer your personal data and delete it.
In any case, you have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of personal data provided to us by you to the appropriate supervisory authority.
7. You have the right object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data by us, when these data are processed in connection with the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority entrusted to the data controller, and when personal data is processed are due to the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party, including profiling based on these grounds. In the event of a justified objection, the data controller will no longer be allowed to process such personal data, unless he demonstrates the existence of valid legally valid grounds for processing, overriding the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or grounds for establishing,
This right can be exercised by sending an appropriate objection to the address of our registered office or e-mail address.
8. Personal data will be processed by us for the duration of the contract concluded with us in order to perform the service and after the end of the contract in order to fulfill our legal obligations. After the end of the contract, your personal data will be stored until the expiry of the limitation period for claims or until the obligation to store personal data, resulting from applicable law, e.g. obligation to store accounting and tax documents, i.e. a 5-year period.